From visiting the colonial heart of Yangon to discovering temples with fascinating stories in Bagan as well as enjoying a boat ride in the serene Inle Lake, this tour combines the best that Myanmar has to offer.
- Program is based on English speaking guide.
- Accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
- Meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight.
- Flight ticket(s), in economy class unless otherwise specified, according to the itinerary.
- Flight from Yangon to Bagan
- Flight from Heho to Yangon
- Flight from Mandalay to Heho
- Flight from Bagan to Mandalay
- Porter fees at the airport where guide service is booked.
- Current fuel surcharges are included, however, these are subject to change prior to tour start date.
- Boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
- Ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
- 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
- Sightseeing incl. entrance fees according to itinerary.
- Educational and Learning
With over 85 years of experience, SITA is one of North America's most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Providing travel excellence since 1933, SITA is renowned for its highly experienced team of international specialists, providing enriching and authentic travel experiences for destinations around the globe - crafting journeys for travelers that are truly remembered for a lifetime.
At SITA World Tours, we strive to provide an above and beyond travel exper