This 9-day land tour offers the best that Croatia has to offer. You will start in the capital, Zagreb with a walking tour. Visits will include Plitvice Lakes National Park with its lakes and waterfalls, the UNESCO town of Trogir with its palaces, churches, and towers and on to the walled city of Dubrovnik. Food and wine lovers will love the included Croatian tapas, ine and truffle tastings.
- All transfers as per itinerary in modern motor-coach / van with
- A/C as well as local airport transfers on Day 1 and Day 9
- Qualified and licensed tour manager during the entire trip
- Welcome drink and info meeting on Day 1
- 8 x BB in **** Hotels, except 3* on Plitvice lakes
- 4 x dinner in hotel restaurants
- 4 x high quality gastronomical experiences in wineries and
- local restaurants as per itinerary (Truffle tasting / Bibich winery /restaurant Tragos / Pelješac winery)
- Local guides in Zagreb, Zadar, Dubrovnik, Trogir, Split
- Entrances: Pula Colosseum, Diocletian Palace Split,
- Franciscan monastery in Dubrovnik, Plitvice lakes
- Porterage & city taxes
- Educational and Learning
With over 85 years of experience, SITA is one of North America's most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Providing travel excellence since 1933, SITA is renowned for its highly experienced team of international specialists, providing enriching and authentic travel experiences for destinations around the globe - crafting journeys for travelers that are truly remembered for a lifetime.
At SITA World Tours, we strive to provide an above and beyond travel exper