Immerse yourself in ancient sites and breathtaking beauty on this 12-day Cambodia adventure with Lonely Planet, powered by Intrepid. Topped by the hustle of Ho Chi Minh City's tourist spots and tailed with the bustle of Bangkok in Thailand, with a tour through Cambodia in between, this is your chance to soak up the bright lights and chaotic atmosphere of South East Asia. Learn a thing or two in fascinating Phnom Penh, pay a visit to the ancient Angkor ruins and discover the laidback nature of the Khmer communities on a local homestay experience. Add in a group of likeminded travellers and an enthusiastic local leader, and your Cambodia Discovery is ready to roll.
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Chambok - Traditional dancing
- Chambok - Homestay and activities
- Chambok - Khmer Dinner
- Kampong Chhnang - Pottery Demonstration
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Siem Reap - One day Angkor Pass
- Enjoy the guidance of a local expert as you temple-hop at the dazzling Angkor complex, one of South East Asia's most stunning sights.
- Confront the sobering but important Khmer history, with a visit to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek in Phnom Penh.
- A homestay in Chambok puts you right in the heart of everyday life in Cambodia. Enjoy a village walk and waterfall visit and join in for a local dinner and cultural performance at night.
- Starting in Ho Chi Minh City and finishing in Bangkok, you'll get a glimpse of Cambodia's neighbouring countries. These action-packed cities are brimming with things to do and are perfect places to extend your trip.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...