The Great Kimberley Overland
Get wild on a 13-day tour through the remote Kimberley. Sparsely populated and ruggedly beautiful, the Kimberly is the ultimate adventure destination. Swim in gorges filled with clear waters and under waterfalls. Hike through red-rock formations and palm oases. Learn about the rich First Nations history of the area from Traditional Custodians, take guided walks that illuminate local geography and listen to Outback yarns over a beer in the pub. Get active in this unique and captivating corner of Australia.
- Dampier Peninsula - King Sound & Giant Tides Cruise
- Dampier Peninsula - Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community & Church Visit
- Dampier Peninsula - One Arm Point Aquaculture Hatchery Visit
- Dampier Peninsula - Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm Tour & Grading Session
- Dampier Peninsula - Cape Leveque
- Tunnel Creek NP - Tunnel Creek National Park
- Tunnel Creek National Park - Tunnel Creek Visit & Exploration Walk
- Derby - Mowanjum Aboriginal Art & Cultural Centre
- dalby - Boab Prison Tree
- Windjana Gorge - Gorge Exploration
- Manning Gorge - Gorge Exploration & Waterfalls Visit
- Manning Gorge - Manning Falls
- Mt Barnett Station - Adcock Gorge or Galvans Gorge
- El Questro - Zebedee Hot Springs
- Bungle Bungles - Echidna Chasm Walk
- Bungle Bungles - Cathedral Gorge Walk
- Halls Creek - Laarri Aboriginal Art Gallery
- Fitzroy Crossing - Camping by the Fitzroy River
- Halls Creek - China Wall
- Geikie Gorge - Geikie Gorge Experience
- Cruise between the sheer, multi-coloured walls of Geikie Gorge and discover the huge array of wildlife like freshwater crocodiles, wallabies and wren.
- Explore the Tunnel Creek cave system with a Bunuba guide and learn about Janamarra, a First Nations freedom fighter who used the caves to evade police in the late 1800s.
- Take a guided hike through the King Leopold Ranges to Manning Gorge, where you can swim under a waterfall and see ancient First Nations rock art.
- Spend two nights in a private safari camp in the heart of Purnululu National Park, with glorious views of the Bungle Bungle Range.
- Walk on the white sands of Kooljaman’s Western Beach, where red pindan cliffs meet the crystal-clear waters of the ocean.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...
|1||Broome / Dampier Peninsula / Cygnet Bay|
|2||Dampier Peninsula / Cape Leveque / Broome|
|3||Broome - Tunnel Creek|
|4||Mt Barnett Station|
|5||Mt Barnett Station|
|6||El Questro Station|
|7||El Questro Station|
|10||Purnululu National Park (The Bungle Bungles)|
|11||Purnululu National Park (The Bungle Bungles)|