Classic Galapagos: Central Southern Islands (Grand Queen Beatriz) on Grand Queen Beatriz
Set sail on a 10-day expedition around the central and southern islands of the Galapagos, observing the unique wildlife of these remote Pacific islands. Be charmed by the native bird species, be amazed by an underwater ecosystem of colourful marine life and be delighted by its distinct environment. Hike across lava flows, sail through mangroves, and snorkel in natural aquariums abundant with fish, sea lions and turtles. This sail features an itinerary of some of the Galapagos’s most picturesque islands, so sit back and relax, because it’s all smooth sailing from here.
- Isla Santa Cruz - Charles Darwin Research Station (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla North Seymour - Walk (2 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla North Seymour - Snorkelling (1 hours)
- Isla Mosquera - Snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Mosquera - Beach Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Santa Cruz - Black Turtle Cove - Panga ride (1.5 hours)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Cerro Dragon - Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santa Cruz - Cerro Dragon - Snorkelling or swimming (1 hour)
- Isla Santiago - Sombrero Chino - Snorkelling (1 hour)
- Sombrero Chino - Walk and Panga ride (2 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Rabida - Snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Rabida - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Santa Cruz - Punta Carrion - Snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Isabela - Las Tintoreras visit (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Isabela - Arnolda Tupiza Tortoise Breeding Center including Flamingo Lagoon (2 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Floreana - Punta Cormorant walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Floreana - Devil's Crown snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay snorkelling (45 mins)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Highlands Visit (3 hours) - Dry Landing
- Experience the benefits of small group travel aboard your vessel, M/Y Grand Queen Beatriz, sailing through the natural beauty of the Galapagos, day and night.
- Explore the islands on deck, on foot and in the water, waking to a new view each morning, and keeping an eye out for the next bird sighting or sea turtle passing by.
- See the contrasting Galapagos landscapes between islands, from the unique formation of Sombrero Chino to the colourful sands of Isla Rabida.
- Learn a thing or two about 18th century whalers at Post Office Bay, and participate by posting a letter at the remote mail drop.
- Encounter the unique Galapagos wildlife in their natural habitat, from giant blue-footed and masked boobies, pelicans and frigate birds to iguanas, sea lions, tortoises and fur seals.
- Adventure and Active
Experience the 'Enchanted Islands' in our new custom-built yacht, the Grand Queen Beatriz. Our new boutique expedition boat came into service on the 30th June 2018. With a stylish modern design, ensuite bathrooms, outward-facing windows in all cabins (and private balconies in some), and a jacuzzi on the sundeck, the 'Grand Queen Bea' will be one of the newest boats operating in the Galapagos.
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...
|2||Baltra - Isla Santa Cruz|
|3||North Seymour - Isla Mosquera|
|4||Black Turtle Cove - Cerro Dragon.|
|5||Isla Rabida - Sombrero Chino|
|6||Punta Carrion - Bachas Beach|
|7||Isla Isabela - Las Tintoreas - Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre|
|8||Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay - Devil's Crown - Punta Cormorant|
|9||Isla Santa Cruz - Quito|