Cape Town & Winelands
Walk, munch and sip your way through Cape Town and the Cape Winelands. Boasting the best wines in South Africa, journey along the stunning Cape Peninsula to Stellenbosch and take a step back in history. From colonisation and slavery to the abolishment of the apartheid regime, learn how this nation is overcoming it’s turbulent past to become the friendly, modern and upbeat society it is today. As the most popular tourist destination in South Africa, prepare for Cape Town’s pleasant weather, welcoming residents and incredible natural setting to steal your heart.
- Cape Town - Morning Historic Walking Tour
- Cape Town - Afternoon Cape Peninsula Tour
- Franschoek Winelands Tour
- Take a walking tour around Cape Town and learn about the hardship of slavery, colonial life in The Cape, the tragedy of apartheid
- Relax in the lush environs of Stellenbosch with a glass of wine in hand after a city tour
- Take in the beauty of Cape Town's coast while driving along the Cape Peninsula via Cape Point Nature Reserve and the Cape of Good Hope
- Enjoy a free day in Cape Town to explore places such as Robben Island, Table Mountain and/or the atmosphere of the V & A Waterfront
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...